Buy A Brick
We need your support to support our community
We are selling 'bricks' for $500 (bronze), $1000 (silver) and $2000 (gold), to create a permanent feature wall within the Club.
The bricks are made from 15mm acrylic with the names of families or businesses displayed on them.
With each brick purchased, the donation will include one Supporters Club lifetime membership. Purchasing a brick is a donation to the Surf Club and is 100% tax deductible.
To purchase your brick, please complete the form below.
WIN THE BRIBIE BEAUTY
Enjoy an endless Summer in this incredible $1.4million Bribie Island home, offering an idyllic escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- A Bribie Island property valued at $1.25 Million.
- 730m2 of land with 252m2 of living space.
- 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 modern bathrooms.
- Large open plan bungalow setting that includes a living room, dining area, kitchen with butlers pantry and stunning high ceilings throughout.
- Expansive master bedroom with outdoor acces, walk in wardrobe, and spacious modern ensuite.
- $159,700 worth of electrical appliances and interiors.
- Spacious alfresco area with dining and casual setting arrangements.
- Inground pool and spa.
- Pergoda area with fire pit, bar area and wine fridge.
- 2 garage spaces.
- First prize also includes $10,000 Gold Bullion.
Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21-hfaOryvc
When you purchase your tickets through Kawana Surf Club we retain 70% of ticket sales. Proceeds go towards coaching, nipper & training programs and much needed equipment for our beach.
Once completing the below form you will be taken to the payment page. Direct debit or online with credit card/PayPal is accepted.
It takes a lot of funds to keep the beach safe and we rely heavily on community donations and support. If you can help us please donate to a cause that is 100% local and where all the funds raised are used to unsure our beach is safe.
Funds raised are typically used for:
- ATV and 4WD maintenance
- Rescue Boat maintenance and fuel
- Replacement rescue boards and lifesaving equipment
- First Aid equipment, oxygen replacement, and defibrillator service and batteries
- Lifesaver training
- And much more